Website Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern the relationship between you, as a visitor and/or user of our website www.abbavoyage.com (the “Website”) and us, Aniara Ltd with registered office at 187 Kew Road, Richmond, United Kingdom, TW9 2AZ. Our company registration number is 12109762 (“we”, “us” or “our”).
By using our Website, you confirm that you accept these Terms and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use our Website.
We may make changes to these Terms from time to time which will apply to you from the time the updated Terms are made available on our Website. You are encouraged to review these Terms from time to time.
1. Products and Services
1.1. To place an order for products and services advertised on our Website, you will be directed to a third party site. Please note we do not take on any responsibility or liability for any order placed via such third party site.
1.2. We do not guarantee that the products and services advertised on our Website purchased via third party sites+ will conform in all respects with the images and description available on our Website which are there for information only.
1.3. Where our Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and take no responsibility or liability in relation thereto.
2. Using the Website
2.1. You are only permitted to use the Website in a lawful and proper manner in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations and in accordance with these Terms.
2.2. You warrant that you will not use our Website (including by posting any content via our Website): (a) in any way that would be illegal or promoting illegal activities, obscene, defamatory or derogatory to us, our Website or of any third party, harmful or infringing; (b) in a way which would infringe any third party rights including intellectual property rights and/or data privacy rights; and (c) which would give our Website viruses, corrupted files, or use any other software or programs that may interfere with or damage the Website or the equipment of any third party using the Website.
2.3. You are solely responsible for having the equipment and appropriate internet connection to be able to access and use our Website.
3. Intellectual Property Rights
3.1. We and our licensors own all intellectual property rights in and to the Website and its content. Use of our Website does not grant you any ownership in and to the Website and its content. You may only use our Website and its content as described under these Terms.
3.2. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Website for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others to content posted on our Website.
3.3. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
3.4. You must always acknowledge us or our licensors as author of the content.
3.5. You must not use any part of the content on our Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
4. Warranty & Liability
4.1. We will exercise all reasonable skill and care in providing the Website.
4.2. Subject always to clause 4.3, we however cannot guarantee that the Website: (a) will always be available; and (b) will be free from risks of virus which could infect your equipment and do not take on any liability in relation thereto.
4.3. Save for any claim that cannot be limited or excluded by law, personal injury or death caused by our negligence or fraud, you acknowledge that our only liability to you for any claim under these Terms shall be limited to an amount equal to £100.
5. Your Liability
You shall indemnify us against any losses, damages, expenses and liabilities we suffer as a result of: (a) a breach by you of these Terms; and/or (b) any claim that the content you upload to our Website or your use of our Website infringe any third party rights including intellectual property rights and/or data privacy rights.
6.1. We may terminate your use of our Website or suspend it (whether for a set period of time or permanently) for any reason at our sole discretion without liability to you.
6.2. Either party may also terminate these Terms if the other party commits a breach of these Terms.
6.3. Upon termination, you shall no longer access nor use the Website and all liabilities and rights accrued shall not be affected by such termination.
7. Data Protection
8.2. Third Party Rights. These Terms are not intended to be for the benefit of, and shall not be exercisable by, any person who is not party to these Terms under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
8.3. Severability. If any clause or part of it is deemed invalid or unenforceable, then it shall be deemed deleted.
8.5. Applicable Law. These Terms are governed by the laws of England and you and us agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Frequently asked questions
Conditions of Sale
- Tickets bought via Ticketmaster our any other authorised agent cannot be refunded or exchanged. Please check the terms and conditions at the point of sale from the authorised ticket agent.
- ABBA Voyage will not take responsibility for the validity of tickets purchased from unauthorised agents or other sources and you may be refused entry.
- ABBA Voyage will not be responsible for any ticket that is lost, stolen, or destroyed. Where possible, we will make every effort to re-print your misplaced ticket, however this may not always be possible.
- ABBA Voyage reserves the right to make alterations to the advertised programme at any time and without advance notice.
- ABBA Voyage are not liable for any personal travel, accommodation or hospitality arrangements made relating to the event or the cancellation of any event. If an event is cancelled, we will return the total face value of your order, minus all or part of booking fees covering service costs and charges already incurred.
- In the occurrence of an event being rescheduled, all tickets, will be transferred to a new date. We will contact you to arrange an alternative suitable date. ABBA Voyage are not liable for any personal travel, accommodation or hospitality arrangements made relating to the event or the rescheduling of any event.
- Tickets must not be sold for profit or commercial gain by any outlet other than ABBA Voyage or one of its authorised agents.
- A valid ticket must be produced to get into the ABBA Arena. Removing any part of, altering or defacing the ticket may invalidate your ticket.
- It is your responsibility to check your order/tickets and ensure they are correct and contact us or the ticket agent immediately if you believe there is a mistake. ABBA Voyage will not be responsible for any issues that occurred as result of the booker’s mistake. Any known issues with your order that have occurred because of the venue will be communicated to you as soon as reasonably possible.
- An order is confirmed once you have received online confirmation and an order confirmation email. We will get in touch to let you know if there are any issues with your order and will proceed to help rectify this for you, subject to availability.
- Proof of identity and concession entitlement may be required before receiving your tickets and/or admission into the event.
- Tickets are via e-ticketing, where this is not possible, tickets will be held at the ABBA Arena mobile box office for collection or made available to print at home
- Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number. Any such restriction will be communicated to you on the event webpage or by one of our Box Office team. ABBA Voyage reserves the right to cancel and refund tickets purchased more than the limit and without prior notice unless the excess was as a result of our error.
- Some areas may have specific age restrictions.
- Access to the Dance Floor is only permitted to those with a Dance Floor ticket. Dance Floor ticket holders are not permitted to move to the seated areas, or vice versa, even if those seats appear to be vacant.
- Any queries regarding the Terms and Conditions of Sale should be raised with Ticketmaster or other authorised agent prior to the purchase of tickets.
- When making a booking the booker accepts our terms and conditions on behalf of all members of their party.
- Ticket pricing is subject to change at any time without notice and is only fixed at the time of booking. Discounts/offers cannot be applied retrospectively.
- Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions of Sale will make your ticket and transaction void.
- ABBA Voyage conforms to the Data Protection Act 2018.
Conditions of Entry
- Performance start times may vary, and you will be notified at least 48hrs in advance.
- ABBA Voyage reserves the rights to require and electronically verify photographic ID, to search visitors on entry and exit as conditions of admission.
- Each member of the audience must be always in possession of a valid ticket and produce it upon request for inspection by Front of House staff, at any time. Failure to produce a valid ticket will deny you entry and may result in you being ejected from the venue.
- ABBA Voyage reserves the right to refuse admission to and/or eject any person who refuses to be searched, appears to be intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, or otherwise behaving dangerously or inappropriately. No refunds will be given under these circumstances.
- There is no re-admittance to the ABBA Arena after presenting your Ticket.
- Abusive, anti-social or threatening behaviour of any kind towards another member of the audience or staff will result in immediate removal of the premises and may result in legal action.
- You shall not bring into (or use within) the Arena any prohibited items, including but not limited to dangerous or hazardous items and/or illegal substances, or any article which Management believe may compromise public safety and/or may pose a hazard or nuisance to any other person. Prohibited items may be confiscated and will not be returned.
- Glass bottles, flasks, or containers
- Weapons or items that may be considered can cause harm or may be used as a weapon, including but not exclusively knives
- Suspicious item(s) that may be deemed to be a weapon
- Illegal substances, including but not exclusively, controlled, dangerous or illicit drugs (prescription drugs exempt)
- Laser pens / pointers
- Flammable devices including but not exclusively pyrotechnics, fireworks, flares, or smoke cannisters
- Golf umbrellas (these must be left in the cloakroom)
- Banners, flags, and flag poles
- Folding seats, shooting sticks or similar.
- Prams, trolleys, scooters, bikes, roller blades, skateboards or similar
- Large suitcases, bags
- Professional camera and/or recording devices
- Unauthorised musical instruments, including but not limited to trumpets, drums, and other devices capable of causing a disturbance or nuisance
- Political or offensive signage or clothing
- Illegal merchandise items
- Unauthorised charity collection items
- Hampers / cool boxes
- Drones or unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs)
- Animals (assistance animals exempt)
Any other item that may cause harm or public nuisance or could interfere with the event
- CCTV is in operation throughout the Arena and in external areas for the purpose of public safety, crime prevention, detection and prosecution of offenders. The scheme is controlled by Aniara Limited.
- By attending an event, you consent to being photographed or filmed as a member of the audience, and you consent to resulting materials being used for commercial distribution, publication, and ABBA Voyage communications, without payment or copyright.
- On the concourse, you may take photos and video for personal use only, any footage used for commercial gain is strictly forbidden and always be mindful of disturbance caused to other audience members. Photography and filming within the auditorium is strictly prohibited.
- You are responsible for your belongings when attending the ABBA Arena. ABBA Voyage accepts no responsibility for any personal property brought to the venue.
- Food and drink purchased elsewhere may not be brought into or consumed at the ABBA Arena and will be confiscated on entry.
- You should avoid bringing large suitcases or bags to the Arena as these may not be admitted and cloakroom availability cannot be guaranteed.
- No bikes (folded or unfolded), electric scooters, bikes or scooters and motorbikes are allowed into the ABBA Arena or Cloakroom. 68 cycle parking spaces are available on a first come first serve basis. Bicycles may be left there are at owners’ risk and ABBA Voyage will not accept any responsibility for any damage, accidents or losses.
- Smoking, vaping, or the use of any electronic substitute is not allowed within the ABBA Arena. Smoking in the Arena will lead to ejection without refund.
- The Concert involves the use of extensive flashing lights, kinetic lighting, lasers, haze effects and strobing light effects. Sound levels may be loud. If you have specific questions, please contact [email protected]
- Under16’s must be accompanied by an adult and may not sit in the ABBA Arena on their own or enter areas designated for Dance floor.
- Children under 3 will not be admitted to the ABBA Arena, we recommend the concert for over 6’s only.
- We do not recommend subjecting children to loud music over a sustained period of time.
- Pets are not allowed in the ABBA Arena. Registered Assistance Animals are permitted. To enable all our guests to have the best experience, we recommend guests please notify ABBA Voyage in advance. Register with ESAUK .
- ABBA Voyage requests that all audience members respect our neighbours and leave the venue quietly at the end of the performance.
Plan Your Journey
We recommend planning on how you will get here. You can find all the information on how to find us on our website.
Our complaints procedure
Complaints are difficult to resolve after the event. Should you experience any problems please contact a member of the arena staff so that every reasonable effort can be made to resolve the issue prior to, or during the performance you are attending. Should you wish to escalate any issues we aim to respond to all complaints within ten working days of receiving them and our goal is to find a resolution as quickly as possible.
If your complaint is more complex and we feel that further investigation is needed, we will aim to provide a full and more thorough response within 30 working days. To find a resolution we may need to discuss your complaint with other members of ABBA Voyage staff or our external contractors. In these instances we’ll make every effort to anonymise your complaint unless passing your personal details on is a requirement to resolve your complaint.
- Please act responsibly, and be considerate to other members of the audience, giving them time and space where possible to move around the venue, and understand they may have different requirements to yours.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation and look forward to welcoming you to the ABBA Arena.
© Aniara Ltd 2022 all rights reserved